We’re pleased to announce the launch of the Eagle Lab Flight, a comprehensive business and leadership accelerator for early-stage high-growth companies.
We’re recruiting now for companies to join the Accelerator programme, which will be delivered in partnership with VitalSix and Henley Business School.
What is Eagle Lab Flight?
It's a business accelerator programme for entrepreneurs to benefit from a rigorous four month training and support programme combining comprehensive business and leadership education with mentoring, support and expert advice from experienced business people who have started, grown and sold their own businesses. Our programmes will include:
- Two day strategic foundation workshop
- A series of subject specific Masterclasses including evaluating innovation and team dynamics
- Structured prioritised action planning
- A dedicated mentor for regular one to one advisory sessions
- Networking and peer group activity plus access to a network of service providers
- Investment preparation, readiness and pitching for funding
- A desk at the Innovation Catalyst's business incubation centre at Thames Valley Science Park's Shinfield campus
High growth businesses working on smart cities and digital connectivity technologies, particularly in the following sectors, should apply now to join our 16-week accelerator programme:
Environment | health and well-being | transport and logistics | data applications
We’re looking for ambitious high growth businesses in these sectors with:
- the knowledge and drive to build a scalable business
- an experienced and skilled team
- a growing addressable market
- the potential for sustainable growth of at least than 20% p.a.
- an innovative market- leading or disruptive technology/product/service
- revenue (or close to generating revenue)
- a strong value proposition and competitive advantage
- a commitment to develop your business and be based full-time at the Eagle Lab in Reading for the duration of the programme.
Arrange a visit today and discover what we can do for your business.