10 eligible entrepreneurs with high growth potential business ambitions and ideas will be selected to join a Pre-Accelerator which will provide intensive support over a two-month period to prepare entrepreneurs for starting up their business and becoming ‘enterprise ready’.
The pre-accelerator activities include:
- A series of workshops will provide entrepreneurs with a thorough understanding of how to start a business and include topics such as ownership models, business planning, product/service development, sales and marketing and finance sessions.
- Hear from presenters, keynote speakers and business experts.
- A pitching event. Upon completion of the Pre-Accelerator, course attendees can pitch to win a place in a full accelerator or secure investment etc. in front of a collective of next stage supporters (providers of accelerators, incubators, seed funds, angels investment and non-equity finance).
You will be contacted by the Growth Hub team to confirm whether your application has been successful.
Successful applicants will be expected to attend the following workshop and advisory sessions:
- Fri 27 Apr - workshop 1, setting up & strategic planning
- Fri 4 May - workshop 2, sales & marketing
- Fri 11 May - workshop 3, finance
- Fri 18 May - workshop 4, business plan, forecasts etc
- Fri 8 Jun - workshop 5, investment pitches & presentations
The Growth Hub Pre-Accelerator programme is delivered by VitalSix Ltd