At VitalSix we believe it takes great leadership to build great teams. There is a large body of evidence that emphasises the role of leadership in fostering team success. Our work with you will maximise the potential of your leaders and top team.
Leadership is key to stimulating innovation, driving change and delivering results in an increasingly competitive and complex marketplace. We will help you understand the characteristics of entrepreneurial top teams that drive venture success and ensure your team can step up in order to scale up.
The strategic growth programmes for leaders and top teams delivered by VitalSix include:
Entrepreneur and Business Growth Programmes in partnership with Henley Business School:
- Eagle Lab Flight Programme - a sixteen week accelerator programme funded by Barclays Eagle Labs. Applications open for the programme starting October 2018
- Scale Up Business Growth Programme
- Berkshire Business Accelerator - delivered between 2014 & 2017 by VitalSix partly funded by the Thames Valley Berkshire Business Growth Hub
Two or three day open programmes covering these core elements:
Business strategy – direction, market insight, proposition, differentiation
Growth strategies – competitive advantage, intellectual property, barriers to entry
Marketing & accelerated sales – product/market matrix, customer value analysis, sales pipeline, sales cycle, key accounts
Scale & complexity – operational design, balanced scorecards, quality, complexity reduction
People & leadership - team dynamics, leadership styles, team management, strategic leadership, directors’ responsibilities
Finance & governance – driving profit, margin analysis
Corporate Accelerator Programmes:
Health & Life Sciences Programmes:
- Entrepreneur Programme for Oxford Academic Health Science Network (AHSN)
- Invention for Innovation (i4i) Life Sciences Accelerator for i4i Fund, one of the National Institute for Health Research investment funds
- Healthcare Technologies Impact and Translation Workshop for Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
Social Enterprise Programmes
- Social Enterprise Accelerator
Tailored programmes to meet your specific requirements
- Leadership style - to understand the effect of leadership style on business growth. “The leadership style adopted by a CEO will determine the success or failure of a high growth venture” (J Cavill, 2012)
- Team Emotional Intelligence – build trust, group identity and group efficiency.
- Team Process – understand the five fundamental elements essential for successful team work. Strong leaders create an environment where team members can achieve key business goals.
- Building Balanced Teams – create a more efficient and capable leadership team, by formally assessing the leadership’s team balance using the Belbin Team Role model.
Talk to us today about tailored programmes for your team. We'll work with you to deliver a cost effective programme where the outcomes can be applied immediately in your business
Susan Elliott | [email protected] | 0118 304 0660 | 07989 512907